11 East Oak Street. Oakland, NJ 07436
FREE PRENATAL AND “MEET & GREET” CONSULTATIONS FOR FAMILIES INTERESTED IN JOINING THE PRACTICE
Milestones Pediatrics of Oakland offers free “meet & greet” consultations for families and free prenatal consultations for parents-to-be. This is a great opportunity for families who are interested in joining the practice to come in to meet the doctors and have a tour of our facility. Call the office today to schedule your prenatal or “meet & greet” consultation: (201)485-7557.
It is our highest priority to assure that the rapid growth we are experiencing does not have an adverse effect on the quality of care that we provide to the families of Franklin Lakes, Wyckoff, Oakland, Ramsey, Allendale, Waldwick, Ridgewood, Ho-Ho-Kus, Glen Rock, Fair Lawn, Hawthorne, Midland Park, and the surrounding areas.
Meet our doctors and have a tour of our facility!
Milestones Pediatrics of Oakland offers exceptional pediatric care from birth all the way through adulthood. We help take the anxiety out of choosing a pediatrician for you new baby. Our experience and specialized care sets us apart.
Our mission is to offer every family the highest level of thorough, personalized care. Our pediatricians look forward to building life-long relationships with you and your family.
Well Visit Schedule
- 4 weeks
- 2 months
- 4 months
- 6 months
- 9 months
- 12 months
- 15 months
- 18 months
- 2 years
- 2 1/2 years
- 3 years and then annually
Electronic Medical Record System
Milestones Pediatrics uses a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system that offers the following benefits:
- Allows for easy-to-access patient charts; it allows the doctor to access patients’ full medical charts whether in or out of the office. The result is better around-the-clock patient care.
- Provides electronic transmission of prescriptions to most of the area pharmacies, improving accurate communication with pharmacists and reducing errors.
- Clear, legible notes that allow for easy communication with families, specialists and other authorized staff.
- Electronic Medical Records are environmentally friendly by greatly reducing paper usage in the office.
Our mission is to offer each patient the highest level of thorough, personalized care. To help us achieve this goal, we use a state-of-the-art electronic medical record system that allows for ease in communication with families, specialists, and pharmacists. We also stress continuity of care by providing a “medical home” where your children can grow and thrive.